Wednesday, October 6, 2010

More shots.... :(

Today I went to the doctor to get two more shots and this time I was not happy :(  Mommy made the appt. during my nap time thinking I might sleep through the whole thing, yeah right!  I woke up when mommy took me out of the car seat, I smiled at the nurse then I cried really loud.  It only lasted a few seconds then I was much better.  Then mommy weighed me and with my clothes on this time I was 12lbs 11.5oz, wow!  After that mommy brought me home at put me to bed so I could get some rest.

I had quite a few visitors this past week which was very nice.  Mr. Tony and Miss Jamie came to visit with their two boys Mason ans Zachary.  Then great Uncle Tom and Aunt Mert came to visit from PA.


Me and Miss Jamie

Mason, me, Miss Jamie, and Zach

Aww, little buddies!

My great Aunt Mert and me

Soooo cozy!

Great Uncle Tom, great Aunt Mert and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment