Saturday, February 26, 2011

7 months old!!!!

Finally I am able to update my blog!!  My computer has been acting up again and I am so happy I can finally get in.  I had a great time with my grandparents and cousins from NY!!  They even got to stay an extra day due to the weather up north.  Mommy says they should have stayed the whole week because now they are getting hit with snow again. 

At 7 months:

 - I have perfected my army crawl
 - I know get up on my hands and knees and rock back and forth but no real crawling yet
 - I think fruits are very tart to taste but I am getting used to them
 - I can pull myself up on mommy's laundry basket and stand holding it
 - I like to wake up in the middle of the night and fuss.  Mommy and daddy said they don't like it :)
 - I started making sounds with a "G"
 - I like to throw things on the floor and have mommy and daddy get them for me


Cousin Sierra and me

Cousin Lauren and me

Cousin Kaylyn and me

Movie night!

What is Abby doing with Lauren?


Grandma and me


Grandpa and me

I like feeling that beard!


Almost crawling



No comments:

Post a Comment