Friday, April 15, 2011

Maaaa!??

I think I finally said "Ma" the other night!  I was desperately wanting my bottle and be put to bed so I called for my mommy to make that happen.  She was so excited that I finally said it.  Other than that I say "da da" ALL the time and sometimes I even say "da-eee".  it is super cute and my daddy loves it when I say it.  I also say "ba ba" sometimes and today when I said it my mommy gave me a bottle and I was super happy :)
I have also learned to give kisses but will only do them when I want to! 
My grandparents from NY are coming down tonight to stay with us for the weekend and this Sunday I am getting dedicated at our church.  My uncle Ty and aunt Carol are also coming down from Michigan for the dedication and I will see them on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment