Sunday, May 22, 2011

10 Months Old!!!

Hi!  I am 10 months old today!!  My mommy and daddy just cannot believe how fast I am growing up.  My aunt Brooke from NY came down to visit us and she will be staying with us for a few days.  We are going to have lots of fun while she is here.  I think I heard her and mommy talking about shopping, yay! :)

At 10 months old:
 - I walk along furniture and with my walker toy
 - I am getting so much better at walking forward in my walker
 - I clap and wave
 - I can give high-fives
 - Still love to take baths, but not sure if I enjoy getting my hair rinsed anymore
 - I can climb out of my walker now, so keep an eye on me!
 - I say "daddy", "ma ma", "up", "hi", "hey", Uh oh", and mommy thinks she has heard "all done" :o
 - I only drink from a sippy cup now, no more bottles!
 - Still take two naps a day but sometimes can get away with one if it is a busy day
 - I have one tooth on the bottom and the one next to it will be here any day!
 - I love to give kisses and they are usually wet ones :)


Big girl drinking from my sippy cup!

Hi there!


10 months old today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment