Monday, July 18, 2011

New York

On July 7th my mommy and me, and Abby all went to NY for a few days.  Unfortunately mommy and I were sick the whole time we were up there with bad colds :(  We even stayed an extra day because mommy was really not feeling well.  We had a great time though and it was great to see my mommy's family.  I got to swim in the big pool, play with my cousins and crawl up and down the two steps at my grandparents house :)

This past Saturday mommy and daddy took me to the beach where I got to play in the sand and have fun for the first time!  At first when I got sand on my hand I cried but then I got over it and played with my little shovel and rake.  Today mommy took me to the beach again with Miss Jodi and her family and we had lots of fun!

This Friday my mommy's side of the family will be coming to visit for my big birthday.  I can't believe I will be one year old on Friday!!  Tomorrow we are going to get pictures taken and Wednesday my new swing set will be here.  This is a busy week and I am super excited.  I am still not fully walking yet but I just like to hang on mommy and daddy's hand.

Swimming in Grandpa and Grandma's pool

Grandpa feeding me

Uh oh grandpa!

Me and Brantley at the graduation party

Me and cousin Sierra

Me and cousin Lauren

Me and Aunt Nikki

Me and cousins Lauren and Kaylyn

Me, mommy, miss Coral, and Camden

Me and aunt Brooke

My new bike seat and helmet from Grandma & Grandpa

At the beach with Miss Jodi

1 comment:

  1. Miss Jodi loves her little beach buddy. We look forward to many more fun trips to the beach. And congratulations to Mommy for learning how to drive on the beach and doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete