Or should I say "happy eacher bunny!" This is how I say it :) I had a great Easter and I hope all of you did as well. Friday before Easter mommy and daddy colored Easter eggs with me, that was lots of fun! Then on Saturday mommy and daddy took me to an egg hunt where I found lots of eggs and got to see the Easter bunny! Well, I really was not too thrilled to see him so daddy stood next to him while holding me:) Sunday we went to church and then got to go see Uncle Ty & Aunt Carol who are visiting from Michigan. They have two doggies and I like playing with them.
Next Sunday I will be 21 months old and I also get to go to my friend Elena's 3rd birthday party!
Look at all my pretty eggs!
At the Easter egg hunt on Saturday
On our way to church!
Me, cousin Adella & Macy at mom-mom & grandfather's house
Like my new shirt?
No comments:
Post a Comment