Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Mother's Day :)

This past Sunday was Mother's Day and my mommy had a wonderful day!  She said every day should be Mother's Day :)  First we had a fun filled weekend with cousins Macy & Adella staying with us, Friday night we all went to "Messy Night" where I got to paint, play in water, sand, bubbles, you name it!!  Saturday Mommy took us girls to the beach and I had a blast!  I kept telling mommy I wanted to go swimming in the water but when she took me down to the water I wouldn't even put my toes in!  Mommy said not to worry because the water was cold anyways :)  Saturday night we went to see the Shorebirds play again and I got to see Sherman the bird!  I was so excited and gave him another high-five and pound it.  After the game we saw fireworks and I loved them.
Sunday we went to church then out to lunch with mom-mom and grandfather.  I also started in the 2 year old class at church on Sunday and loved it!  The nursery was getting a little boring to me so mommy and daddy moved me up to the big girl class.  This coming Tuesday mommy, Abby, and I are going to New York to visit family, I can't wait!

Mom-mom, cousin Adella, me, Macy, and mommy


Me and mommy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment