Friday, June 29, 2012

Zoo, beach, & more!

Hi everyone!  I can't believe how long it has been since I posted!  Summer is getting super busy for me, but I am having tons of fun :)

On Thursday June 7th, mommy and daddy took me to the Brandywine Zoo and I got to see lots of neat animals, go to story time, and do a craft.

On Saturday the 9th, Mr. George, Miss Corrine, Elena, and Ian came over for a visit and we al went to the beach.  I had a blast playing in the ocean!

We all very much enjoyed Father's Day on the 17th.  After church we went out to lunch with mom-mom (who just returned that day from Africa!), grandfather, Aunt Angela, Uncle Jim, Macy & Adella.

On June 18th mommy, me and Abby went up to NY for a few days and on that Friday I turned 23 months!!  Whew, time is flying by!  In less than one month I will be 2 years old!!


At 23 months:

 - I can drink from a big girl cup very well
 - I still love to take baths and now prefer to wash myself with only some of mommy's help
 - I also brush my teeth by myself, then mommy helps out :)
 - I sing the entire alphabet and do not skip any letters!
 - I can count to 14 by myself
 - My favorite saying is "I don't want it", which mommy says she will take over "no" any day.
 - I can tell mommy and daddy when I have to go potty but prefer my diaper
 - I LOVE to go to the beach and ask mommy about going often
 - I do much better when riding in the car, but mommy wishes I would leave my shoes on!
 - I sing tons of songs, nursery rhymes, and bible songs all on my own



























No comments:

Post a Comment