Thursday, November 18, 2010

17 Weeks!

I am 17 weeks today!  Unfortunately I came down with a little bit of a viral infection today but luckily no fever right now.  Just recently mommy and daddy put me in my Jenny Jump Up for the first time and I love it!!  Sometimes I don't even jump I just hang out there :)  I am also now a pro at rolling over!  I take all big bottles now and eat 4 times a day with two big naps and one small one.

Me in my Jenny Jump Up

Bouncy, bouncy!!

Just woke up from my long nap
Miss Andrea holding me

Fussy pants before bed time :(

17 weeks today!

1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big!!!! Can't believe it's been almost 3 weeks since I have seen Sweet Sophia!!!! Can't wait till Thanksgiving. :)
    Aunt Angela
    P.s. Look out Abby Adella will be coming on Thursday!!! REST UP!! :)

    ReplyDelete