Tuesday, November 23, 2010

4 months old!!

Yesterday I turned 4 months old!  Daddy and mommy said I am growing up so quick and they love my chubby cheeks now :)  I went to the pediatrician last week because I had a little bit of a cold and I weighed 13lbs 13 oz.  I am feeling a little better now.  I go back next Wednesday for my regular check-up as well as some shots :( 

At 4 months I like to:
 - Look at myself in the mirror
 - Roll over all the time
 - Laugh at my dog Abby
 - Take baths
 - Hold my bottle sometimes
 - Have mommy and daddy raise me in the air
 - Take a 2 hour nap in the AM and another in the PM and one small one around 6:30pm.
 - Bite and suck on anything I can get in my mouth
 - Stand up on mommy and daddy's lap and bounce





3 comments:

  1. Could she be any cuter! I can't wait to see all of you in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie!! I can't believe she still fits in that outfit! :) Love all the pics. Miss you sophia!!!
    <3 Aunt Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know Uncle Ty is her favorite though!!!

    ReplyDelete