At 8 months old I am saying "da" "ba" and a whole bunch of other one syllable sounds. Once in a while I do say "da da" and my daddy gets very happy when I do that. I am crawling the real way much better now and I pull myself up all the time.
Tomorrow we all leave for NC to visit my mommy's friend Leslie and her family. We are looking forward to it very much and hope it is a little warmer!
My first sippy cup! Not a huge fan yet
Hmm, not so sure about this Dad.
I am 8 months old today!!
Look at all of that snow!
Mommy look!
My first real banana
Gross!
Me and Aunt Brooke
Cousin Lauren is so silly
Cheese! with cousin Kaylyn
My mommy's friends
(Missy, Candy, Michelle, me, Holly, dog Abby, and mommy)
And yes my grandma still has a Christmas tree up, lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment