Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pots & Pans

Hi everybody!  I am 7 1/2 months old now and growing up sooooo quick!  I will be 8 months old next Tuesday.
Last night I helped mommy make dinner, it was lots of fun :)  I am pulling myself up now so mommy and daddy had to lower my crib mattress the other night.  I still army crawl all over the place and have taken about 7 steps with a regular crawl. 
Some new things I have learned lately:

 - I stick my tongue out and suck on it like I am licking my chops.  It is very funny!  I even do it on demand :)
 - I pull myself up
 - I am getting better at the regular crawl
 - I say my G's all the time and have even started with B's and D's
 - I can fake cry really well!  I close my eyes half way and make the crying sound, it is funny.
 - I throw fits in my highchair my throwing my body backwards.  Mommy and daddy don't like this one.
 - I am only taking my 3rd nap on occassions now.







No comments:

Post a Comment