Thursday, September 15, 2011

BIG Girl!!

Hi everybody!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day!  I am getting to be such a big girl that I need to update everyone on all of the changes :)  Over Labor Day weekend I spent the night with mom-mom and grandfather.  I was a good girl for them and mommy did just ok without me :)  She had all of her girlfriends here from NY so they were able to keep her busy so she wouldn't get sad.  I had another tooth come in on the top and to the right, and I also have two more top ones making their way in as well.  Just last week we switched my schedule to one nap a day in the afternoon around 1:30pm, and three days ago mommy started to put me in my crib to fall asleep on my own without rocking me.  I still get tired some mornings but mommy keeps me busy, so I am doing fairly well at this.
Next week I turn 14 months old, I can't believe it!

Bye, bye! Off to mom-moms house!

No comments:

Post a Comment