Thursday, September 22, 2011

14 Months Old!

Today I am 14 months old!  I am growing up so quickly, and mommy and daddy say it is too quick :)  Here are some things I am doing at 14 months:

 - Drinking from a straw
 - Running around the house
 - Copying everything mommy and daddy do and say
 - Taking just one nap a day now and going to sleep on my own
 - Putting on mommy's heels and trying to walk in them
 - Putting my pointer finger up to my lips and make the "shhh" sound
 - I love to play peek a boo!  I cover my face with my hands then take them off and say "there she is!"
 - I dance now anytime I hear good music :)
 - I absolutely love the song Itsy Bitsy Spider and ask mommy to sing it 20x a day
 - I can say "I love you" very well along with MANY other words!
 - I play with the pots and pans and like to take the tops to play the cymbals
 - I now have 6 teeth!  3 on bottom and 3 on top
 - Love to go outside and play
 - Still very much like my baths
 - I can sign -  please, thank you, bath, and doll.  I can also say those words too :)
 - Still not a fan of carrots or bananas :(
 - Also not a huge fan of my bike helmet but hopefully I will get used to it
 - I pretend many of my toys are cell phones and "talk" on them.


Mommy trying to teach me how to drink from a straw

Yay, I can do it now!


Where's Sophia???...................there she is!!

"Hello!"

Being silly!

Being naughty!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe how much she has grown and changed since we saw her in August. It's time to bring her up for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella said.....

    she is so cute i can't wait until we come see her!!!!!

    ReplyDelete