Monday, October 17, 2011

Mums & Baltimore, MD

Hi everyone!  Recently my mommy and I went to buy some mums to plant for the Fall.  I had a good time planting them with mommy, and daddy even gave me a ride in the wheel barrel :)
Saturday we all went to Baltimore, MD to meet up with Miss Corrine and her family and Miss Rebekah and her family.  We were supposed to go to the aquarium then out to lunch but me, and mommy, and daddy got stuck in traffic in Baltimore because of the marathon and missed out on the aquarium :(  We did finally make it to lunch and I ha a great time playing with Ian, Elena, and Avery!
This coming Saturday I will be 15 months old!  My aunt Brooke is coming to visit Friday night and will stay with us for a few days.  I can't wait to play with her!!

Going for a ride!

Pretty flowers


Clean hands

pew! Stinky socks!

Aww, posing for my nursery picture

Me, Avery, Elena, and Ian in Baltimore, MD


Mommy, me, Avery, Elena, Miss Corrine, and Miss Rebekah

No comments:

Post a Comment