Tuesday, October 25, 2011

15 Months!

I turned 15 months old on Saturday!!! YAY!  My aunt Brooke and her friend Jeremy came down from NY to visit us on Friday and stayed the weekend.  We had a great time shopping, playing, and going out to dinner.  We went to Big Fish on Saturday for my birthday and I got to have a taste of peanut butter pie, whew was that rich!!

At 15 months old:
 - I run all over the place!
 - I can speak in sentences like "where did she go?", and "there she is"
 - I repeat almost everything mommy and daddy say :)
 - I still love to take baths and the turtle is my favorite bath toy
 - I am slowly allowing mommy to put bow in my hair and I can leave them in for just over 3 minutes
 - I love all foods except cole slaw, salad, and boiled eggs
 - I sign many words like......thank you, please, more, peas, bath, doll, socks, bed time, and sorry.  (I also say them while I sign them)
 - I have six teeth with one on the way
 - My dog Abby and I are best buds except when she jumps up on me I tell her to "get down!"
 - I weigh 23 lbs, 54%  and I am 31.8 inches tall, 85%


Me, Aunt Brooke, and Jeremy

Jeremy helping me through the sand

At Big Fish Grill, 15 months old today!

Me, Aunt Brooke, and mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment