Thursday, January 26, 2012

18 Months!!

I am a year and a half old already!!  I actually turned 18 months on Sunday the 22nd, but I have just been so busy I have not had time to post :)  I had a great Christmas and New Year with my family, and now I look forward to Valentines Day!!

At 18 months:
 - I am still working on drinking from a big girl cup
 - I am wearing mostly 18-24months now with a few things that are stil 12-18 months
 - I repeat absolutely everything anybody says!  I can also say big word such as "humidifier" and "temperature"
 - I still watch my signing time videos and love them!
 - I do not watch Baby Einstein that much anymore
 - I eat 3 big meals a day with some snacks in between sometimes.  I drink whole milk a lot and some water.  I do a great job with my veggies too!
 - I still love to take a bath but not so much waching of the hair :(
 - Instead of saying "no" like most kids my age, I like to say "nope" and all the time
 - I take one nap a day at around 1pm for about 2 hours
 - I got a kitchen set for Christmas and love to play with all of the food and set my little table
 - I like to go up the steps by myself but still need help from mommy and daddy when it is time to come down.
 - I also can get up on the furniture now by myself and down by myself too :)

Dessert for Grandfather's birthday :)

Aww, Happy Birthday Grandfather!

Grandfather & mom-mom

Like my new hair do?

silly!

watching signing time

No comments:

Post a Comment