Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

Sorry this is so late!  I have been super busy playing with all of my new toys and visiting family over the holidays.  My Christmas was super exciting, Christmas Eve I got to see Santa at my Aunt Angela & Uncle Jim's house then mommy and daddy took me to church.  Christmas morning I woke up to a new kitchen set and lots of toys!!  Later that day I went to mom-mom's & grandfather's for dinner and opened even more gifts :)
On the 27th we went up to NY to visit my mom's side of the family and I had a great time playing with all of my cousins.  Next week I will be 18 months old :)

Corey & Ella reading "The Night Before Christmas" to me

A special gifts from miss Nancy & Mr. Joe

Awww, thanks Miss Nancy!

Santa on Christmas Eve

Eating crackers with mom-mom

Leaving cookies and milk out for Santa

My new kitchen set :)



Oh wow an owl!

You are so pretty!

Aww, i love you!

more presents!

my cousins opening their new bibles

yay, a rockin Elmo

what is it??

Goin' shoppin'

My great, great Aunt Norma with my grandpa

More presents and my mom's friend Miss Holly's house

Grandma, me, and Aunt Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment