Thursday, August 12, 2010

3 Weeks Old!

Hi everyone!  Can you believe I am 3 weeks old already?!  My mommy and daddy said now that I am 3 weeks old I can type my own posts :).  I went to the pediatrician yesterday and I weigh 9lbs 2oz. and am 21inches long.  I had a little bit of an upset stomach the other day but am feeling better now. I LOVE taking baths it really relaxes me.  Mom says we are going to be spa buddies when I get older, sounds like fun!  I met my dog Abby finally and she just loves me and I liker her too.  Abby likes to lay near me and I definitely don't mind, she is a good little dog.  My grandma and grandpa from NY are leaving tomorrow to go home and that makes me sad but mom says we will see them again in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!
    More pictures please.
    You can even email them to me or join facebook and up load them!

    Love you guys - can't wait to see you.

    Aunt Nikki

    ReplyDelete