Hi everyone! I just got back from NY last night and I had such a good time! I got to see my great grandma, grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, and all of my moms friends who live up there. The nights get much cooler up in NY so my mom decided to use a fleece swaddler a friend of hers got for me, and I just LOVE it! I only wake up one time during the night now so dad says he is going out to buy 10 more of them, lol! I will be 6 weeks this Thursday and I still like to be on my belly, I like to be changed, I still love baths, I am cooing a lot now, and my hair in the front is also starting to grow back a little.
Today my aunt Carol, great aunt Mim, and my grandma came to visit. I was a pretty good girl for them :)

My goodness she is getting so big. I feel like I haven't seen her in ages!!!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Angela