Monday, September 6, 2010

Talk, talk, talk....

I had lots of visitors this past week, my uncle Ty from Michigan came to visit and my moms girlfriends Michele, Missy, Holly, and Candy from NY came to visit as well.  We had such a good time!  We went shopping, hung out, and went to a cook-out.  I love talking now so Saturday night I told them all a nice long story :).  I have lots to say and sometimes my mouth moves faster than I can get the noises out.  Mommy noticed today I am starting to get some freckles on the side of my face, very cute!  Daddy is working very hard on my nursery and we hope to be done painting in a few days.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day!!!

Miss Judy (mom-mom Judy) holding me at the cook-out on Sunday


My Uncle Ty from Michigan


Hanging out in my car seat


Sleepy baby


My dog Abby loves hanging out with me

No comments:

Post a Comment