I am 2 months old today, yay!!! I went to the pediatrician today and I weigh 11lbs 14.5oz., and I am 22.5 inches long! I am in the 78th percentile in weight, oink oink :) The doctor says I like to eat but I am very healthy. I got 2 shots today and barely even knew it. The first one I drank so that was no biggy and the second one was a needle but I didn't see it because I was sleeping :) I did whine for a second but then I went right back to sleep. The nurse said I did a GREAT job! I have to go back in two more weeks for two more shots so hopefully I will sleep through those ones as well. I am pretty tired now so I think I am going to sleep the rest of the day :)
P.S. Mommy says she will post pics of the nursery very soon she just wants to finish decorating it first :)
After a long day at the doctors and grocery shopping with mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment