Hello! Well my nursery is just about done! Mom said she has to hang some decorations but after that it is done :), thanks to my Grandma and Aunt Brooke's help the past few days. They left this morning and I am really sad but we had a great time while they were here and I will see them again soon. Tomorrow I will be 8 weeks old, woo hoo! I am growing up fast! Daddy has to go back to work on Monday and I am going to miss him but dad said mom will bring me in his office to visit. Here are some pics over the last few days...
I love my new swing!
My Grandma from NY always gets me a new hat everytime she sees me! :)
Do we have to go shopping today?
Seriously, enough.
Ok Abby you can join!
My mom is silly when she talks in that baby voice.
No comments:
Post a Comment