Thursday, August 19, 2010

4 Weeks!

Wow, can you belive it I am 4 weeks today!  Time has really flown by!  My hair is falling out in the front but daddy says it will grow back, so not to worry :) Mommy and I went shopping today and I got 2 new dresses for church and they are really cute.  Tomorrow I am getting my pictures taken and I think my dog Abby will be in some pictures with me, so that will be fun.  Right now I am really good at spitting up and giving nice big smiles after I eat :o  I also like to lay on my tummy and still very much enjoy baths.  Here are a few pics we took this past week, enjoy!

Daddy did his own little photo shoot, he loves taking pictures of me!


My Aunt Angela came to visit with my cousins Macy and Adella.


My grandma and grandpa on their last day here.  Can't wait to see them next week!


Zachary giving me big kisses, SMOOCH!


I LOVE laying on my belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment