Friday, December 3, 2010

4 month check-up

Wednesday I went to the Doctor for my 4 month well visit and shots :(  I weigh 14 lbs. 2 oz., and I am 25 inches long.  I got one shot and one I had to take like a bottle.  I did cry after the shot but not for too long as I was already very sleepy so I just took a nap.  Luckily I did not have a fever after my shot so my mommy was happy.  My doctor said mommy and daddy can start to slowly switch my formula to a different kind, and in a few weeks I get to start cereal!  I am definitely looking forward to that.:) 
Thursday I turned 19 weeks old and I also got to see Santa!!  He was very nice and asked me what I wanted for Christmas.  Santa told mommy and daddy I wanted a college fund, lol!



Today is my Uncle Chad's wedding and I can't wait!  My mom has my dress all picked out and she said she will be sure to take lots of pics.
Mommy thought this was really funny, check it out......
http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/iR3AeNiBLlnemOaw

No comments:

Post a Comment