Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Flutter Kicks

Hi everyone!  I will be 21 weeks tomorrow and 5 months old on the 22nd!  Today I went to the doctor to get my second round of shots for my 4 month well visit.  I tell you what, that one shot hurt soooo bad I screamed really loud!  :(  Luckily I only had one today.  Mommy wanted to do some Christmas shopping after my visit but I said I was ready to go home and lay down.  Tomorrow daddy and mommy are taking me to the mall to get some pictures taken so that should be fun! 

I started doing flutter kicks a few weeks ago.  When I lay down I like to raise my head and my feet.  Daddy says he remembers doing them in the academy and does not miss them at all :)

I got to see Santa and Mrs. Clause on Sunday at my daddy's work

My first gift opening.  I like the paper!

Abby is so silly, she makes me laugh all the time :)

Flutter kicks!

I am going to have the best baby abs, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment