I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!! My mommy and daddy took me and Abby to NY for a week to spend time with my mom's family. It was lots of fun and very cold up there! I tried cereal for the first time while I was there and did not like it so much at first but it is growing on me :) I turned 5 months old last Wednesday, and we all went out to dinner at Sorge's. It was very nice and I was a good girl.
I got lots of clothes and toys for Christmas, but I just had fun eating the wrapping paper.
NOT loving this, mom!!
Ugh, where is my bottle?
More???
Yay, cousin Kaylyn to the rescue!
Me and my Aunt Nikki
Cousin Kaylyn, Sierra, me and Lauren
Getting ready to open my stocking from Santa
I love my new rattle
Grandpa Jim holding me
Getting ready to leave :(
No comments:
Post a Comment