Today my cousins Macy and Adella came down to hang out with me and they are staying the night. We have played all day long! We had a great time today and can't wait to play with them some more tomorrow. Tomorrow afternoon we are going to test out a bike seat for me so mommy and I can go bike riding together. Oh, and I also want to wish my uncle Ty a Happy Belated Birthday!! (it was the 21st)
At 11 months old:
- I still enjoy my baths very much! I have lots of toys in my big girl bath but for some reason really enjoy playing with the wash cloth and soap bottle.
- I can finally eat puffs and cheerios although mommy insists on cutting them in 1/2 for me :)
- I would rather feed myself at this stage but mommy still insists on feeding me most of the time
- My hair is growing in more and it is curly and blond, just like my mommy's!
- I stand up all by myself, but once I know what I am doing I drop to my knees and crawl
- I walk very well with a walker but not on my own yet
- I talk ALL the time! I tell Abby to be quiet in my own words and have conversations with mommy and daddy even though they have no idea what I am saying
- I started sign language, but still have a lot to learn
- I can say "uh-oh", "daddy", "ma ma", "no", "hi", "hey", "ca ca", "ba ba"
- I clap, wave, give hi-fives, blow kisses, reach up for mommy or daddy, and give nice wet kisses :)
- I still use my pacifier even though I have heard mommy and daddy talk about getting rid of it soon, oh no!
- I also have a favorite blanky my aunt Nikki got me and it is silky and soft
- I only use sippy cups now and also started drinking water along with formula throughout the day
Me and cousin Adella at Father's Day lunch
Grandfather and Daddy opening their gifts
Getting ready to try a lemon
Wooh! that was sour!!
Grandfather and me
Daddy reading me a bedtime book
Playing twister with Abby and cousins Macy and Adella
Macy, here let me spin it

No comments:
Post a Comment