Monday, June 6, 2011

Swinging

Mommy and Daddy took me to the playground yesterday and I got to swing for the first time!  It was sooooo much fun!  I could have stayed in that swing all day long :)  Then we tried the slides but they were a little scary. 
Aunt Angela, cousin Macy, and Adella came to watch me Saturday night so my mom and dad could go out.  I had tons of fun playing with them and so did Abby!
I am becoming more and more vocal everyday.  I even yell at Abby so mommy doesn't have to all the time :)  I say "mom" a lot now, but still working on "mommy".

My silly face!

Mom laughed so hard when I kept making this face so I keep doing it :)

Couin Adella, Macy and me

Reading a book together

My first swing!

Yay!!

The slide was a little scary

Me and mommy

me and daddy

I am getting used to the slide now

No comments:

Post a Comment