Today we to Longwood Gardens! We left Saturday after lunch and went to the hotel where we met up with Mr. George, Miss Corrine, Elena, and Ian. Mommy and I went into the pool, but no one else because it was s cold! After that we all went out to dinner and back to the hotel for bed. Early today we all went to Longwood Gardens where we met up with Mr. Scott, Miss Rebekah, and Avery. We had such a good time! I was so tired that I fell asleep before we even left the parking lot :)
I got to see lots of pretty flowers, waterfalls, and a water show to music! It was very neat.
Daddy, mommy, and me
Miss Corrine, Elena, Mr. George, and baby Ian
me and mommy on a bridge
pretty waterfall
Me and daddy playing in the water with Elena
Such pretty flowers!
Miss Rebekah with Avery, Miss Corrine with Elena, and me and mommy
Elena and Avery, best buds!
Baby Ian and Mr. George
water show to music
the whole gang!
No comments:
Post a Comment